Man! You are SO ready to grab your fix and feed your Photoshop Addiction and get ALL three Photoshop Courses to not only START, but FINISH like the Addict you are. It's cool, we're all addicted here. Addicted to Photoshop, brushes, and light, and overlays and ALL THE COOL SHIT, so take a peek below as I map out EACH course & what you'll learn to do in each one! They go in order, so make sure to take each one!
I know it looks scary, but I'm here riding up in my leather jacket and my combat boots to be your Photoshop Sidekick and kick some serious butt. We're gonna dive in, get you comfortable with this new world you're venturing into, and then, I'm gonna help you make graphics each module PLUS get access to a private Facebook group to talk shop, share & ask questions!
With Photoshop Badassery you'll be making graphics, ads, teasers & simple covers you can apply to your current list or back-list. If you've never opened Photoshop, or are JUST learning and are ready to become a Photoshop Baddie, this course is for you.
Things you'll learn & walkaway with:
- Learning the Photoshop interface - The main tools to get what you want NOT what you don't!
- Introduction to color theory - why it's important and how to change for mood
- Fonts & how they tell a story (And why SOME fonts should be banished straight to hell)
- No more fear of Photoshop (it's NOT a nightmare, I promise!)
- Layer masks & why they'll save your life (and your time...and your money!)
- How to make simple covers (by using all the tools from above)
- Feel like a total cover creating badass! (this is serious stuff guys!)
- How to extend your brand into all your marketing & ad graphics
Photoshop Wizardry will be nothing short of magical. What’s incredible about it, is the fact that you’ll come out feeling like the wizard we all know and love and be able to wield your magic wand (mouse or tablet pen) to create some seriously kick ass creations.
Here’s the magical breakdown. I wanted to make this course a little different from other courses out there that focus on JUST the how-tos. This will definitely have the HOW TO CREATE MAGIC bit, I promise. However, because we want to challenge your growth in the knowledge of design & Photoshop, I’ve created a course that helps you explore the art side along with the logical side of marketing & trends. No matter what you create, it always has a story and we’re out to tell it and sell it. RIGHT?
Here’s what we’ll be covering:
- Mood boarding
- Market research
- Finding stock images
- Tricks of compositing
- Matching lighting (understanding light & dark)
- Layering images
- Blend modes
- Quick Selection Tools
- Lasso Tools
- Typography Effects
- Clipping masks
- Layer masks
- Layer adjustments
- Depth & Realism
- Changing Color
- Cmyk vs RGB
- Challenging your understanding genres
- Formatting a Paperback & Hardback Dust Cover
Is that lingo KINDA SORTA Uncomfortable? If so, it wont be when we're done! Each week you’ll be given a "book of spells" to get you started in creating your module's challenge. Every module will challenge you to create one new book cover. The most important part of learning is DOING. So while you may be able to watch and learn, you’ll grasp 100X faster by doing.
- New Resources (stock images, overlays, & textures) that I've created myself!
- At LEAST 4 new covers (And if you're a magician and inspired, maybe many more!)
- Stock image hunting tips (come out stronger knowing how to pick the RIGHT image for what you're creating)
- Knowledge to make you MORE covers after the four we make (invaluable, whats the cost of book covers now days? How much will this knowledge save you? How much will you GAIN if you can sell your covers? This course MORE than pays for itself!)
- Understanding of Photoshop's tricks, tools & time-savers (I'll be teaching you tools to help you save time!! Yes, SAVE YOU TIME! It's like magic!)
- One winner of a Wacom Tablet (My favorite tool!) to sharpen your game!
The challenges in Wizardry are meant to get you researching, thinking, & creating magic. Save TIME & MONEY by making your portfolio stronger, sell them as pre-mades OR rely on yourself for your LONG list of books you'll be writing that will need covers!
- Templates & Resources (Because I've had 10 years to collect & create guys!)
- Discounts & Freebies (Valued over $250)
- Biggest win? Having MY face and MY voice (dripping with fun and sarcasm) as your guide! ;)
So, now you've become addicted. It's cool... so am I. Here's where you'll be accepted for loving the features of graphics tablets and your slight addiction to Photoshop Brushes. Here's where you'll likely have to manage a font budget to make sure your marital status... remains, well... MARRIED.
And for that Photoshop Addicts is here.
We are going to definitely go deeper & more challenging in Addicts, so be ready to be challenged. If you haven't taken the other two courses, I recommend it. In Addicts we're covering the depths of the things like - Typography (A whole week of JUST typography), Color & Mood (the intricacies), Lighting Creation (Creating lighting, shadows & READING light), Body part swapping, stock image hunting, changing clothes in PS, Glow effects and sooooo much more!
This course was designed by my 280+ students who have already taken Photoshop Badassery & Photoshop Wizardry, so it's got all the juicy, need-to-know information that these new Photoshop Addicts have been craving to know. This third installment will give you that PS fix by taking your knowledge and UNDERSTANDING to the next level. This is a new kind of HIGH guys. I mean, you're gonna be FLOATING you're so happy, because UNDERSTANDING will come so much easier as you begin to really practice more of the techniques. No more tears, no more withdrawals.
I'm here to help with your addiction. There is no recovery program, except the continued use of Photoshop! The Rebellious Creative students are creating art & designs that changing the game - giving new opportunities to designers, authors, PA's and hybrids. The rebels who've signed up are pushing the boundaries of their time & investment by DOING, and finding new ways to make money, rely on themselves AND get their nerd fix as we all geek out on new tech, awesome fonts & brushes that make our life more fantastic. Don't miss your chance to jump on this wild ride with these badass addicted rebels. YOU ARE ACCEPTED HERE.
What you'll learn:
- Deep dive into Typography (I mean we take a WHOLE week to learn this)
- Color & Mood (Color theory, blending colors, DAY to NIGHT, emotions & more)
- Light and creating light (Highlights, Shadows, Creation of light & reading light)
- Advanced Stock Image Hunting (HUGE for body swapping, changing clothes & more)
- Body-part swapping (OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! (yes! we take bodies apart and stitch them back together)
- Reading light (Huge for understanding light source, how to re-create or BUILD on it)
- Digital Painting (Shadows, Highlights, Clothing, Hair... my tidbits on how to start building your skills)
- Hair (SWAPPING HAIR or extending it!)
- Clone stamp (The dreaded clone stamp tool. It's not as hard as you think! We got this!)
- Shadows (my favorite!!) MOOD. It's all MOOD.
- Overlays (So many different ways to make your designs stand out (lighting, texture & more)
- Making skin and eyes glow
- Perspective and depth of field (Does your background & foreground look like it belongs?)
*important disclaimer - when signing up and creating an account online for The Rebellious Creative courses YOU MUST click the checkbox to "Opt-In" for emails from me and my school! That's where all your important information goes!
Hey, I'm Regina Wamba. It's me in all my snarky introvert glory. I'm a bit of a rebel who is determined to do things differently, weave through the chaos of a creative and manifest consistent and spellbinding art, forevermore.
My creations have been given awards, featured in magazines, and have graced multiple New York Times & USA Today bestsellers lists while landing my work on bookshelves (and magazine shelves? LOL) across the globe (I'm still in shocked about this one!).
My soul is in everything I put out into the world whether it is from behind a camera lens, a Mac screen, a sarcastic tee, fine art creations, journals & books or world-trekking adventures. I'm an artist, mom, wifey, entrepreneur, and teacher building a creative empire to inspire all the creatives! My dream is to be someone for visionaries to look up to and artists to pursue their biggest dreams (because, WHY NOT?). I want people to hold magic in their hands, and always believe in their own unique, incredible magic.
Full throttle and all-in, my brain is an explosion of ideas and color and I only wished that my hands could keep up with my brain of chaos & creativity.
Let's make magic.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $2,691
Get it right now for a discounted price of $1800!
Frequently Asked Questions
"It’s like knowing you’re going to do hard work but not bothering you because you have the most attentive teacher to teach you." -- Samika Barclay, Photoshop Badassery 2019
"You'll learn everything you need to know." – Julie Jones, Photoshop Wizardry 2019
"The holy grail to cover design." – Sade Rena, Photoshop Wizardry 2019
"You know that dreaded bed of hot coals called Photoshop? Regina turns that into a luxurious trip to a day spa!" -- Casey Hagen, Photoshop Wizardry 2019
"Joining Photoshop Wizardry was like entering Hogwarts on a magical unicorn. Everything I learned will take my covers from blah to ahhhh. Thanks Regina!" -- Kelly Collins, Photoshop Wizardry 2019
"Super informative. Easy to understand. And Regina is an awesome teacher who will hold your hand every step of the way. A great course and highly recommended for all authors. Even if you don't plan on doing your own covers, the course arms you with the tools and arsenal to speak the same language as your cover designer." – Susan Alexander, Photoshop Wizardry 2019
"[This Courses is] Good for someone who's intermediate in Photoshop, lots of tips and tricks to help with the creative process and work flow." – Paulina, Photoshop Wizardy 2019
"The magical shot of creativity that gives you all the right tools and tricks for making magic in photoshop. It’s perfect if you only dabbled in photoshop and want to be able to make cooler stuff. Super easy to understand and the videos are very detailed." -- Photoshop Wizardry Student 2019
"Photoshop Badassery is more than just a course on how to use Photoshop. It teaches about branding your covers and your marketing graphics. It teaches you how to make your book shine in such a competitive market." -- Stina Lindenblatt, Photoshop Badassery 2019