So, you've become addicted. It's cool... so am I. Here's where you'll be accepted for loving the features of graphics tablets and your slight addiction to Photoshop Brushes. Here's where you'll likely have to manage a font budget to make sure your marital status... remains, well... MARRIED.
You've asked for it, and now Photoshop Addicts is here.
We are going to definitely go deeper & more challenging in Addicts, so be ready to be challenged. If you haven't taken the other two courses, I recommend it. In Addicts we're covering the depths of the things like - Typography (A whole week of JUST typography), Color & Mood (the intricacies), Lighting Creation (Creating lighting, shadows & READING light), Body part swapping, stock image hunting, changing clothes in PS, Glow effects and sooooo much more!
This course was designed by my 280+ students who have already taken Photoshop Badassery & Photoshop Wizardry, so it's got all the juicy, need-to-know information that these new Photoshop Addicts have been craving to know. This third installment will give you that PS fix by taking your knowledge and UNDERSTANDING to the next level. This is a new kind of HIGH guys. I mean, you're gonna be FLOATING you're so happy, because UNDERSTANDING will come so much easier as you begin to really practice more of the techniques. No more tears, no more withdrawals.
I'm here to help with your addiction. There is no recovery program, except the continued use of Photoshop! The Rebellious Creative students are creating art & designs that changing the game - giving new opportunities to designers, authors, PA's and hybrids. The rebels who've signed up are pushing the boundaries of their time & investment by DOING, and finding new ways to make money, rely on themselves AND get their nerd fix as we all geek out on new tech, awesome fonts & brushes that make our life more fantastic. Don't miss your chance to jump on this wild ride with these badass addicted rebels. YOU ARE ACCEPTED HERE.
What you'll learn:
- Deep dive into Typography (I mean we take a WHOLE week to learn this)
- Color & Mood (Color theory, blending colors, DAY to NIGHT, emotions & more)
- Light and creating light (Highlights, Shadows, Creation of light & reading light)
- Advanced Stock Image Hunting (HUGE for body swapping, changing clothes & more)
- Body-part swapping (OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! (yes! we take bodies apart and stitch them back together)
- Reading light (Huge for understanding light source, how to re-create or BUILD on it)
- Digital Painting (Shadows, Highlights, Clothing, Hair... my tidbits on how to start building your skills)
- Hair (SWAPPING HAIR or extending it!)
- Clone stamp (The dreaded clone stamp tool. It's not as hard as you think! We got this!)
- Shadows (my favorite!!) MOOD. It's all MOOD.
- Overlays (So many different ways to make your designs stand out (lighting, texture & more)
- Making skin and eyes glow
- Perspective and depth of field (Does your background & foreground look like it belongs?)
*important disclaimer - when signing up and creating an account online for The Rebellious Creative courses YOU MUST click the checkbox to "Opt-In" for emails from me and my school!
Hey, I'm Regina Wamba. It's me in all my snarky introvert glory. I'm a bit of a rebel who is determined to do things differently, weave through the chaos of a creative and manifest consistent and spellbinding art, forevermore.
My creations have been given awards, featured in magazines, and have graced multiple New York Times & USA Today bestsellers lists while landing my work on bookshelves (and magazine shelves? LOL) across the globe (I'm still in shocked about this one!).
My soul is in everything I put out into the world whether it is from behind a camera lens, a Mac screen, a sarcastic tee, fine art creations, journals & books or world-trekking adventures. I'm an artist, mom, wifey, entrepreneur, and teacher building a creative empire to inspire all the creatives! My dream is to be someone for visionaries to look up to and artists to pursue their biggest dreams (because, WHY NOT?). I want people to hold magic in their hands, and always believe in their own unique, incredible magic.
Full throttle and all-in, my brain is an explosion of ideas and color and I only wished that my hands could keep up with my brain of chaos & creativity.
Let's make magic.