Man! You are SO ready to grab photoshop by the... pen... and do some serious damage.
I know it looks scary, but I'm here riding up in my leather jacket and my combat boots to be your Photoshop Sidekick and kick some serious butt. We're gonna dive in, get you comfortable with this new world you're venturing into, and then, I'm gonna help you make graphics each week & you get total access to me in our exclusive facebook group!
You'll be making graphics & simple covers you can apply to your current list or backlist. If you've never opened photoshop, or are JUST learning and are ready to become a Photoshop Baddie, this course is for you.
Things you'll learn & walkaway with:
- Learning the Photoshop interface - The main tools to get what you want NOT what you don't!
- Introduction to color theory - why it's important and how to change for mood
- Fonts & how they tell a story (And why SOME fonts should be banished straight to hell)
- No more fear of Photoshop (it's NOT a nightmare, I promise!)
- Layer masks & why they'll save your life (and your time...and your money!)
- How to make simple covers (by using all the tools from above)
- Feel like a total cover creating badass! (this is serious stuff guys!)
- How to extend your brand into all your marketing & ad graphics
- Templates & Resources (Because I've had 10 years to collect & create guys!)
- Discounts & Freebies (Valued over $250)
- Biggest win? Having MY face and MY voice (dripping with fun and sarcasm) as your guide! ;)
*important disclaimer - when signing up and creating an account online for The Rebellious Creative courses YOU MUST click the checkbox to "Opt-In" for emails from me and my school! That's where all your important information goes!
Get started now!
"I loved the class. Not only have I improved my designing skills, but I have also gained a lot of confidence to try new things and to expand on ideas for covers. I went back and redesigned some of my covers and now I can’t wait to write and finish the projects that I have covers for. I’ve even sold a premade and had someone else ask me for a custom cover.
I have pages of notes that I now need to type up so I have them forever. Honestly, the thing I am the most grateful for is the added confidence. I will be forever grateful for the knowledge and help I have gained from these classes and for how approachable Regina is. When I had a question, I reached out to her, and she answered quickly and was extremely friendly. Seriously, everyone interested in designing book covers should take this class!"
- SA Batty, Author and previous course student
Hey, I'm Regina Wamba. It's me in all my snarky introvert glory. I'm a bit of a rebel who is determined to do things differently, weave through the chaos of a creative and manifest consistent and spellbinding art, forevermore.
My creations have been given awards, featured in magazines, and have graced multiple New York Times & USA Today bestsellers lists while landing my work on bookshelves (and magazine shelves? LOL) across the globe (I'm still in shocked about this one!).
My soul is in everything I put out into the world whether it is from behind a camera lens, a Mac screen, a sarcastic tee, fine art creations, journals & books or world-trekking adventures. I'm an artist, mom, wifey, entrepreneur, and teacher building a creative empire to inspire all the creatives! My dream is to be someone for visionaries to look up to and artists to pursue their biggest dreams (because, WHY NOT?). I want people to hold magic in their hands, and always believe in their own unique, incredible magic.
Full throttle and all-in, my brain is an explosion of ideas and color and I only wished that my hands could keep up with my brain of chaos & creativity.
Let's make magic.
StartWelcome to Module Two! (1:21)
StartShape Tool, Layer Masks & Color (5:29)
StartColor tells a story! (8:36)
StartIntroducing fonts & how they set a tone (9:44)
StartPlaying with typography (32:11)
StartLet's make some graphics! (21:16)
StartHomework & Resources
StartBrush Hack Bonus (4:26)