You admit it... you're a total BOOB. There's no judgment here. Come closer... I'll let you know. MOST ARE. ;)
The big "P" word. Photoshop. (Get your minds out of the gutter guys!) I know it looks scary, but I'm here in my nerdy rebellion be your Photoshop Sidekick and kick some serious butt and help you through your anxiety attacks when it comes to Photoshop. Beginner style... and wouldn't you say when you have to learn something new, if not TAUGHT right, it can be sprinkled with anxiety fairy dust? Just me? Oh.
Anyways... We're gonna dive in, get you comfortable with this new platform and help you not feel like such a boob...errr.. I mean NOOB. I'm gonna help you make graphics each module & you get total access to support in our awesome facebook group!
You'll be making graphics & learning new tricks you can apply to your whole brand/social platform. If you've never opened photoshop, or are JUST learning and consider yourself a Photoshop boob, I want to help you become a Photoshop Noob!
Things you'll learn & walkaway with:
- Learning the Photoshop interface - The main tools to get what you want NOT what you don't! (that's what the endless run on of YT is for)
- Introduction to color theory - why it's important
- Fonts & how they tell a story (And why SOME fonts should be banished straight to hell)
- No more fear of Photoshop (it's NOT a nightmare, I promise!)
- Layer masks & why they'll save your life (and your time...and your money!)
- How to extend your brand into all your marketing & ad graphics
- Templates & Resources (Because I've had 10 years to collect & create guys!)
- Discounts & Freebies
- Biggest win? Having MY face and MY voice (dripping with fun and sarcasm) as your guide! With a PROMISE you'll learn something! ;)
Early Enrollment is OPEN - Course Release Date Announced SOON!!!
*important disclaimer - when signing up and creating an account online for The Rebellious Creative courses YOU MUST click the checkbox to "Opt-In" for emails from me and my school! That's where all your important information goes!
Get started now!
"I loved the class. Not only have I improved my designing skills, but I have also gained a lot of confidence to try new things and to expand on ideas for covers. I went back and redesigned some of my covers and now I can’t wait to write and finish the projects that I have covers for. I’ve even sold a premade and had someone else ask me for a custom cover.
I have pages of notes that I now need to type up so I have them forever. Honestly, the thing I am the most grateful for is the added confidence. I will be forever grateful for the knowledge and help I have gained from these classes and for how approachable Regina is. When I had a question, I reached out to her, and she answered quickly and was extremely friendly. Seriously, everyone interested in designing book covers should take this class!"
- SA Batty, Author and previous course student
Regina Wamba is an award winning New York Times bestselling book cover designer & photographer whose passion for fine art photography, legends and love shows up in her personal work, which leans toward otherworldly, dark and romantic imagery through visual storytelling.
I can’t wait to see you there!!!